Tuesday 10 May 2016

Watching things grow ...

Yeas, that is what I do now.  All seeds are in the ground, all I have to do is, to wait.  Well, still have some starters to transplant outside (some tomatoes, cabbage) and plant peppers in the tunnel.  Will do that next week as this week seems pretty iffy in terms of low temperatures.  Those are hovering around freezing mark in the morning, the entire week.  I had to put thick handle last night in the large tunnel just in case.  Forgot to mention, Saturday night, northern light display were amazing.
I am hoping that radishes in the small tunnel will be big and ready for consumption by the next weekend.
So I am watching grass grow, garden becoming greener, my wife talking of getting some new ornamental bushes.  Almost forgot, the apple trees planted 1.5 year ago are blossoming wonderfully, maybe some apples,... no holding my breath as it takes at least couple of years min. to get apples.

No comments:

Post a Comment