Wednesday 27 April 2016

Tunnel got a skin(s)

I was busy working last night installing plastic over my tunnel skeleton, actually, two skeletons, inside and external one.  It was a bit more work than I anticipated, partially due to windy conditions and fact that I need to fuse two large sheets of plastics.  In the end we were successful, I mean I and my team (including dogs that try to be helpful),  Got some pictures take by one of my assistants, but need to transfer those into my account, and once this is done, will post these.  I still have to string plastic over the doors and finish installing handles, etc, and we will call it project complete.  I think we will focus now of partially seeding in the new tunnel and moving starters/transplant into it.  Uff, it would be nice to turn this project to "operations" LOL.


Here it is .. new "skin"


No comments:

Post a Comment